Welcoming & Accessibility
Arthur Methodist Church was completed in 1894, the church as originally built for worship for the Methodist denomination, before the formation of the United Church Of Canada. The original manse was located on Tucker Street, purchased in the 1890’s. In 1925 Arthur Methodist Church became a part of the United Church of Canada, becoming Arthur United Church. In the 1970’s a new manse was built on Walton St. that is still occupied by our current minister today. Overtime many changes came to be within the church, this included new heating systems, electrical upgrades and a sound system.
Open Hearts, Opens Minds, Open Doors
Arthur United Church
Updates & Renovations